1. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought myself a very quality colored pencil set. I am determined to delve into the artistic side of myself that I had in highschool, since it’s still buried deep down inside of me somewhere and bring it back. It’s kind of like riding a bike. I don’t think that kind of thing goes away. Maaaaybe someday I might post something online, but for now.. I’m just doing it for fun and a form of relaxation.
1. When Titanic first came out, I was dragged to the theater eleven times with my oldest sister and by the time it was released on VHS? I had seen it sooo much that I truly couldn’t stand it anymore. I just started appreciating it like four years ago, again, but it’s not my favorite because I was exposed to it all the time that it wore me down. :/ Oh, and it didn’t help that all she did was play it every hour on the hour when she bought it. Omg…
2. I recently started reading HP Lovecraft again because.. reasons. - stares hard @ fearincarnate - lolololol
3. I have over twenty pairs of sunglasses and I make a point to wear them everywhere I go. (Yeah even in the wintertime) Because I don’t like people looking at me when I go to Wal-Mart or any other overly-crowded places. Kinda creeps me out. Idk.
4. Wow, I am a boring person. I literally don’t have any super interesting facts about me that are jaw dropping.. Sorry. LOL. I don’t even know why I did this.. Ummm… Ohhh.. Okay THIS YEAR was the year that I finally saw my natural hair color after like Idk, 7th grade? Big moment in my life since all I did was dye my hair every color imaginable up until highschool. It was mostly black though and I always used the cheap black box dye. yeah. see I am boring omg .. why am I even doing this? lololol
5. I buy makeup but I hardly ever wear it. I have a problem. lol But you know.. eyeshadow is sooo pretty.
1. This one is kind of well, ridiculous; So when I was younger, I used to be totally and completely obsessed with horses. I had it in my head that I was going to be involved with equines somehow, whether that be a jockey (since I was convinced I wasn’t going to grow anymore) or something to do with Dressage. I quickly grew out of that fantasy when I realized I just wasn’t a morning person and horses are basically a full-time commitment. I still love them, quite a bit, but I probably would never own them since they are extremely high maintenance and sleep is precious.
a. I own aaaaall the Harry Potter books..
EVERY SINGLE ONE
and if you ah, judge me?
I have no qualms about cutting your eyes from your skull
with a dull and rusty..
1. I am going to Britney Spears headlining tour this spring in Las Vegas. I don’t think I have been more excited for anything in my whooooole life, really.
2. Tomorrow I am going to the administrative office here at the community college and taking a test, then sitting down with a counselor, so I can sign up for some classes. That is one step. At least I can say I accomplished that much and then see where the rest takes me.
a. I played Doctor Frank N’ Furter in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Four times.
b. I am ambidextrous but I always use my right hand when I shoot people or uh.. when I am caaaaarving.
tHE beAUtiFUL pEoPL e
Balisong (Butterfly Knife)